Monday, March 14, 2011

another chance...

...what you are about to see....
was a real blessing for me...





you see I didn't get to photograph their wedding...
my dad was sick...

I'm always really sad when I have to tell
a bride "no"...

especially this bride...

who I remember from the first day 
I met her when 
she was just in middle school
and new to Kentucky...

twelve years ago...

My "career" as a portrait photographer
started largely because
her whole family
believed in me...

I photographed her sister as a high school senior
and her nieces and nephews &
her sister's wedding

so I was very sad that I 
was not the one to photograph 
her wedding

But lucky me...
she had the idea to..
bedraggle the dress...


and you know me...

I'll do anything!
Thanks for letting me help
bedraggle the dress!

Want to see more????

check out my facebook page


anyone want to get married at our farm? ;-)

2 comments: